Kitchen Manager - Multiple Locations
A local, family run restaurant is looking for a well-rounded, quick learning individual, preferably bi-lingual with restaurant experience to be a Kitchen Manager.
Our ideal candidate:
- Able to manage inventory, manage a staff of 15-20 people and has customer service experience.
- Must be a non-smoker, responsible and a team player.
- Previous experience as a line cook or assistant kitchen manager is required.
Kitchen Manager Duties:
- Follow Recipes
- Employee Management/Coaching/Hiring
- Food Handling & Safety/Health Department Standards
- Scheduling Inventory/Food Cost
- Labor Control
- Organizing Food for Parties and Events
- Working the line as needed
- Ordering and following pars
- Forecasting for food production
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Providing stellar customer service
*We offer a fun family environment, benefits and a competitive salary. Bi-lingual would be a major plus, but is not required. If you are interested in applying, please respond with a resume. Compensation will be discussed at the interview and is based on experience.
**Our benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, and vacation time.